Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Well, that didn't take long at all!

I opened up my email this afternoon to find that I had a message from the overseer of the wellness program at my college. Lo and behold, I got in! I'm equal parts excited and nervous because I know - I just know - that whatever these trainers have in store is going to kick my ass. And probably make me puke a few times, while they're at it. Ahh, the life of being out of shape... Not for much longer, I hope. At least I'll really get to put those new workout clothes to use, and for that, I'm truly excited. As much as I know I'll hate working out because I have the whole issue of being embarrassed by my own sweat and inability to breathe while doing anything more strenuous than just, y'know, walking normally, I know that I'm going to love it at the same time.

Today was a bit of an off day. I wanted to eat everything, it seems - and I drank a lot of water, too, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Mr. A accidentally broke my new glass bottle, which made me sad.. We had to go get another one, so I didn't get to drink as much of my sassy water as I was hoping for, but at least I did hydrate liberally today (or, at least, what equates to liberally for me, seeing as how I rarely drink anything these days). Eating was a bit off. I feel like I snacked a lot, and in truth, I likely did. And I didn't want to cook dinner at all - I wanted to eat out (old habits die hard), but we did, in fact, cook at home. I'll count that as a win.

Tomorrow is a busy, busy day. I have class until noon, and then Mr. A has court at 3:30 to take care of this business of him getting wrongly arrested. Ugh. I don't even want to go into it, the whole mess is just more trouble than it's worth, and a lot more frustrating than it ever needed to be. But, at least our car is fully 100% legal now, so I don't have to bite my nails worrying about being out and about. I'll just save them for other stressors. Haha.

I can't believe classes are in full swing again. I missed this morning's... already. Yes, I know, I know - shame on me. This just serves as a lesson that, on Wednesdays, don't get up and start doing dishes, because then you'll lose track of time, and then when you do get to school 3 minutes until your class starts, there won't be any parking spaces available nearby enough to justify you even trying. I hate being late, and for a 50 minute class, there's no point in parking where I'll have to walk for 10 minutes, thus ending up 15-20 minutes late. But I have this class on Friday, too, and I was told I didn't miss anything major. I'm just planning to spend some time studying this weekend, aka reading the book. Gotta start this semester out right, and actually utilize the idea of doing work outside of the classroom. Fun times.

Also, today, I discovered that I do not like berries very much. Which is sad - because I want to. But, it's not really going to happen anytime soon. I'll just hide them in stronger flavors, I guess.

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better, stronger day - and that court goes well. Have a good evening, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment