Monday, January 13, 2014

Hooray for School!

I started classes today. More like class - the other three start tomorrow.. Woo, long day head of me. Today's class was ethnology, and it was the longest 50 minutes of my life - even though I like the teacher. It was jam-packed with warm bodies, and I don't really like being trapped in the tables. The last time I was in this classroom, I was pregnant and pukey and very sleepy about 98% of the time.

I don't have much to report today, really. I got to go to Trader Joe's last night, Mr. A surprised me with flowers after I'd whisked our little tot to the car after a meltdown induced by massive amounts of busy Pittsburgians, and we ate incredible, but not very healthy food. I'm still on the search for a toy box for little miss's ever growing amount of toys that are currently littering my living room floor. The one I want is sold out on Overstock. Sad face! =(

Today, though, I hit the jackpot for awesome. We used a little money and got a pizza stone (which I've been wanting for forever), and I picked up two water bottles - one for my car so that I can constantly have water in there to drink on the go, and a glass one for when I use my oils in my water, since you can't use them in plastic. We also got the tiny Jarl her own little throne. I'll put pictures up when I can be bothered to take some.. that time isn't tonight, as I really should already be in bed. Sigh. Statistics first thing in the morning - yuck.

I submitted an application to my college's Wellness Program today. It's basically the free opportunity to get a nutritionist and a personal trainer starting at the end of this month and spanning until right before school ends. It's a pretty awesome chance if I get approved, but I really don't know how many spots they have and I was a little late in applying. The only thing that's holding me back from the Slim and Sassy competition at this point is getting a newspaper.. Kind of silly, but I don't make the time to do it, and you need one to prove that your pictures are recent. I have until Wednesday, but I'm going to try and knock it out tomorrow.

I'm quite serious about my health this time... I think feeling like crap has finally gotten old.

In any case, I'm gonna go shower, brush my teeth, and get ready for my second day of classes. =)

Have a good night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment